EDF Renewables Hellas
One of the dominant players in the Greek Renewable Energies market
Among the core activities in the value chain of EDF Renewables Hellas’ business is the operation of its assets.
EDF Renewables Hellas owns and operates, in-house or with contractors, a portfolio consisting of both wind and solar power plants located in various regions around Greece. Moreover, it provides full scope O&M services via a dedicated specialized subsidiary.
onshore wind farms
Key drivers and competencies
The key drivers for the performance of assets’ operation are the following:
- first and foremost, pursuing zero harm for the health and safety of all stakeholders involved in this industrial activity
- respecting the environment, working closely and supporting the local communities in order to maximize the positive social impact and achieve a sustainable business
- always targeting high quality of services to maximize production and optimize the lifecycle operational costs creating added value for the assets’ shareholders
The principal competencies and activities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and analyzing asset performance owned by the company or for the account of third parties ensuring optimal operation
- Contracting with service providers and contract management
- Managing compliance of assets
- Managing maintenance works, engineering studies and technical reporting
- Managing relation/communication with asset’s shareholders and public authorities
- Negotiating and managing O&M contracts
- Conducting technoeconomical analyses due for an optimized asset performance
- 24/7 monitoring of the assets in operation
- Performing technical inspections and special maintenance works
Asset maintenance is organized with field teams specialized in premises incorporating spare parts storage facilities located in the proximity of the operated assets. Major part of these activities are certified with ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environment) and ISO45001 (Health & Safety).